What is Virtual Organizing… or what I call “My Expertise and Your Elbow Grease”?
Virtual Organizing is a great way to get advice and support from an expert, but to get the work done at a time that works for your schedule, and for a fraction of the cost that it would take to have that expert with you. You get the same coaching, guidance and support you’d get if we were side-by-side. You’ll walk me through your space virtually, and we’ll discuss your goals, your strengths, your challenges, and we’ll come up with a plan tailored for you to make a difference in your space and with your systems. In between sessions, you’ll have homework, and we’ll work together in our sessions to create the plan, plot your approach, and get you started. Then we’ll meet to revisit your progress and achievement, and, if necessary, troubleshoot any challenges you ran into along the way.
Are you a good candidate for Virtual Organizing? Read these questions and see for yourself.
1) You are good at working on your own, at your own pace, and finishing what you need to accomplish a task. You are probably comfortable with DIY activities, as long as you have a plan and some guidance on where to start and where to go from there. You do well with projects which require you to be self-motivated.
2) You have time you can set aside to make progress on your goals. You’ve got time, even 20-minute blocks, that you can commit to focus on the work you need to do in between sessions.
3) You’re comfortable enough with technology to make the Virtual part work. Nothing too challenging, but you should be able to
- use Skype, Facetime or Google Hangout,
- to take pictures of your spaces to share in advance of appointments
- use a mobile device with a camera so that we can explore different parts of your home, and
- have a strong enough internet to be sure the video will work.
4) You’ve found yourself saying, “Oh, I wish I lived closer to Clever Girl Organizing! I’d hire her in a second!”
I have a variety of packages to meet your needs and your budget. Set up a FREE, 20 minute initial consultation call to see if this might be just the answer you need to move your life forward today! Don’t put it off. The sooner we start working together, the sooner you’ll achieve your dream!
Note: I accept a limited amount of Virtual clients on at a time. If any of the following products are marked “Out of Stock”, that means I’m at full capacity. Please email me to be placed on my waiting list!
From a One-Hour coaching call to a comprehensive, 5-hour package, there are many options for you to get the support you need while working on your own at home.
Click on each of these packages to see which one is right for you! And, if you’re not sure, schedule a FREE 20-minute initial consultation call today.