Because After The Season of Giving & Receiving Comes The Season of Decluttering…
Thanksgiving launches this crazy time of year, doesn’t it? Holidays, shopping, hustle and bustle, parties, errands, cooking and baking, racing the clock, searching for the “perfect” gifts and decor to help make the season its brightest. But we all know what’s coming: that feeling after the holidays are done but the overwhelm remains and we’re seeking relief. Relief from the obligations, relief from the fatigue, and relief from the way our home makes us feel. It’s disorganized. There’s too much stuff. We’re overwhelmed and just don’t know where to start. By the time New Years Resolutions come around, we’re vowing to get this place straightened out and getting our lives in order. And this time, it’s not just about a new year; it’s a new DECADE. It’s time for a fresh start, and to start it off on the right foot. And I want to help. The 2020 Clever Girl Organizing Challenge can help!
Heading into the 7th year of the Clever Girl Organizing Challenge allows me to take the BEST of what’s worked in the past to continue to give the members the best structure and support to meet their organizing goals! I really believe the 2020 Clever Girl Organizing Challenge is the best one yet!
We’ll spend 11 weeks together focusing on decluttering and getting organized throughout our homes. Each week, I provide direction on where we’re focusing on, and through the exclusive Facebook Group, the Challenge members receive even more support, guidance, and accountability as we move towards success!
It’s pretty much my favorite time of year! We kick off a new year, and in this case, a new decade, and we all get a fresh start at getting our homes in the right spot and getting our lives in order! Is this the year you join the rest of us??
Registration is open from November 29, 2019 – January 5, 2020!
Challenge begins January 6, 2020
Is the 7th Annual Clever Girl Organizing Challenge for You?
Check out these questions and see how many “yes” answers you collect:
- Are you overwhelmed with too much stuff?
- Are you wasting time looking for things you’ve misplaced, or spending money to replace them once you’ve given up looking?
- Do you have doors you just wished would always stay closed because you can’t stand to look at what’s behind them?
- Are there spaces in your home you just can’t use as they’re intended because they’ve been taken over with piles of things that don’t belong there?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly playing “catch up” with the main rooms in your home, but never really get “finished”?
- Does your home make you feel like the *last* place you can relax in these days?
- Do you know you can get a handle on it all, but just need the right kind of motivation and structure?