Registration for the 2020 Clever Girl Organizing Challenge Now Closed
ARE YOU READY to start the New Decade
LOVING Your Home Again?
Is the 7th Annual Clever Girl Organizing Challenge for You?
Check out these questions and see how many “yes” answers you collect:
- Are you overwhelmed with too much stuff?
- Are you wasting time looking for things you’ve misplaced, or spending money to replace them once you’ve given up looking?
- Do you have doors you just wished would always stay closed because you can’t stand to look at what’s behind them?
- Are there spaces in your home you just can’t use as they’re intended because they’ve been taken over with piles of things that don’t belong there?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly playing “catch up” with the main rooms in your home, but never really get “finished”?
- Does your home make you feel like the *last* place you can relax in these days?
- Do you know you can get a handle on it all, but just need the right kind of motivation and structure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
it’s time to sign up for the 2020 Clever Girl Organizing Challenge!
The 2020 Challenge is designed to help you
DECLUTTER AND ORGANIZE your home.
WHEN: January 6 – March 22 (the first weekend of Spring!)
Each week, we’re going after 20/20 (get it?):
We’ll Declutter 20 Items EVERY WEEK &
We’ll Tackle a 20-Minute Attack EVERY WEEK
What to expect?
STRUCTURE AND GUIDANCE: Each week, you’ll receive a weekly email on Mondays with that week’s challenges we face and strategies to deal with that week’s assignment. You’ll be reminded that you’re going to find 20 items (at least!) to let go of and also tackle a 20-Minute Task.
COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT: You’ll join a private Facebook group with regular content during the week to support that week’s assignment. Members support each other to help achieve their goals of getting organized. There will be additional “Food for Thought” content and mini-challenges throughout the week in the Facebook Group, too.
REAL-TIME EXPERTISE: Each week, Kathy will host a Facebook Live session talking about this week’s assignment. It’s an opportunity to hear her thoughts or for you to ask questions and get feedback directly on your issues that week.