>>The 2022 Challenge is Closed for Registration<<
Are you ready to love your home again in 2022?
Is the 9th Annual Clever Girl Organizing Challenge for You?
Check out these questions and see how many “yes” answers you collect:
- Are you overwhelmed with too much stuff?
- Are you wasting time looking for things you’ve misplaced, or spending money to replace them once you’ve given up looking?
- Do you have doors you just wished would always stay closed because you can’t stand to look at what’s behind them?
- Are there spaces in your home you just can’t use as they’re intended because they’ve been taken over with piles of things that don’t belong there?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly playing “catch up” with the main rooms in your home, but never really get “finished”?
- Does your home make you feel like the *last* place you can relax in these days?
- Do you know you can get a handle on it all, but just need the right kind of motivation and structure?
Did the past year (or TWO!) do a real number on your home
— your stuff, your space, your systems, your habits —
and you just NEED to have a FRESH START and hit the reset button?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions,
it’s time to sign up for the 2022 Clever Girl Organizing Challenge!
The 2022 Challenge is designed to help you
DECLUTTER AND ORGANIZE your home.
WHEN: January 3 – March 20th – the first day of spring! (11 Weeks total)
Tips, tricks, tough questions, homework, new tools… we’re going to look at it all!
We’re going to be tackling the spaces and “stuff” you’ve been meaning to get to:
♦︎ Kitchen & Dining ♦︎
♦︎ Bed, Bath, and Beyond ♦︎
♦︎ Wardrobe ♦︎
♦︎ Memorabilia ♦︎
♦︎ Holiday Decor ♦︎
♦︎ Papers/Home Office ♦︎
♦︎ A Scary Space (You pick it — attic, basement, garage, spare room??) ♦︎
♦︎ and MORE! ♦︎
What to expect?
STRUCTURE AND GUIDANCE: Each week, you’ll receive a weekly email on Mondays with that week’s challenges we face and strategies to deal with that week’s assignment. .
COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT: You’ll join a private Facebook group with regular content during the week to support that week’s assignment. Members support each other to help achieve their goals of getting organized. There will be additional “Food for Thought” content and mini-challenges throughout the week in the Facebook Group, too.
REAL-TIME EXPERTISE: Each week, Kathy will host a Facebook Live session talking about this week’s assignment. It’s an opportunity to hear her thoughts or for you to ask questions and get feedback directly on your issues that week. Monthly, a group Zoom call will allow for “Ask Me Anything” with Kathy, too!
Please note: Participating in the Challenge means you agree to receive emails from Clever Girl Organizing and join in the Exclusive/Private Facebook Group, as both are key components to success.
NEW in 2022: Private Coaching with Kathy!
Want a stronger path to success?
Add on Two 1-hour private coaching sessions, 1:1 with Kathy, aka Clever Girl, to your package! Kathy will consult with you on your specific needs and offer strategy, trouble-shooting/ brain-storming, and accountability!
A $180 value, discounted for Challengers in 2022.