Virtual Organizing Services
My expertise, your elbow grease TM
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a great way to get advice and support from an expert but to get the work done at a time that works for your schedule, and for a fraction of the cost that it would take to have that expert with you. You get the same coaching, guidance, and support you’d get if we were side-by-side. You’ll walk me through your space virtually, and we’ll discuss your goals, your strengths, your challenges, and we’ll come up with a plan tailored for you to make a difference in your space and with your systems. In between sessions, you’ll have homework, and we’ll work together in our sessions to create the plan, plot your approach, and get you started. Then we’ll meet to revisit your progress and achievement, and, if necessary, troubleshoot any challenges you ran into along the way.
“Is Virtual Organizing Right for Me?”
Read these questions and see for yourself.
1) You are good at working on your own, at your own pace, and finishing what you need to accomplish a task. You are probably comfortable with DIY activities, as long as you have a plan and some guidance on where to start and where to go from there. You do well with projects which require you to be self-motivated.
2) You have time you can set aside to make progress on your goals. You’ve got time, even 20-minute blocks, that you can commit to focusing on the work you need to do in between sessions.
3) You’re comfortable enough with technology to make the Virtual part work. Nothing too challenging, but you should be able to
- use a video conferencing system or app like Zoom, Skype, or Facetime
- to take pictures of your space to share before our appointments
- use a phone or tablet with a camera so that we can explore different parts of your home, and
- have a strong enough internet/wi-fi to be sure the video will work if you roam about the house (like to the basement, if we’re working on your basement)
4) You’ve found yourself saying, “Oh, I wish I lived closer to Clever Girl Organizing! I’d hire her in a second!”
I have a variety of packages to meet your needs and your budget. Set up a FREE, 20-minute initial consultation call to see if this might be just the answer you need to move your life forward today! Don’t put it off. The sooner we start working together, the sooner you’ll achieve your dream!
Virtual Organizing Rates:
– Virtual Organizing Sessions: $90 per hour
– “Create A Plan”, including a one-hour session, written plan-of-attack, and accountability support: $140
From a One-Hour coaching call to multi-session packages, there are many options for you to get the support you need while working on your own at home.
Schedule a FREE 20-minute initial consultation below to learn more and get started!