Virtual Organizing Client Agreement – Please Read and Complete Form Below
Virtual Organizing allows for Clever Girl Organizing to support the goals of clients through a remote relationship. The relationship is designed to provide coaching, structure, focus, and accountability, all which allow the Client to execute promptly against a plan.
Virtual Organizing Sessions:
- Organizing Sessions are typically two-parts – a strategy/coaching call and then an independent “Action Hour” immediately following the call. In the “Action Hour,” the Client works independently on their “homework” to take action on what was just discussed, and sends a progress update (text or email, pictures) of what was accomplished and what’s next.
- Both the Client and CGO will join the Zoom Room at the scheduled start time. CGO cannot guarantee to go past the originally scheduled time if the meeting starts later. CGO will not call to confirm sessions in advance.
- Extended (greater than one hour) sessions may be available; billing for additional time will be in half-hour increments.
- If the Client fails to follow up with their intended “homework” on two occasions and is not making progress on their goals or shares that the planned action and progress is not being made, CGO & Client will discuss whether this model is effectively supporting the Client’s goals and may result in termination of the process.
Cancellations: CGO requires 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, with confirmed receipt by CGO. In order to make the most of their sessions, Clients should do their best to give their full attention during both the Virtual Consultation call and the Action Hour, and make plans to handle potential interruptions from calls, visitors, childcare, pets, etc.
- Less than 48 hours: A late fee of 50% of the per-session package rate will be invoiced, to be paid immediately upon receipt.
- If the Client does not send a cancellation and does not join the session, the full session will be forfeited and the Client will be charged the full rate for the hour.
Other Services: During a project, the client may need services such as cleaners, movers, furniture assembly, junk removers, etc. CGO may refer providers and clients will contract directly with service providers and hold CGO harmless for their performance.
Terms of Payment: Clients pay for sessions in advance. CGO accepts bank transfer (via Intuit Payment Network), Venmo, and check. A $35 charge, plus any collection/legal fees for overdraft is applied for any check returned or electronic payment not successfully processed.
Privacy & Confidentiality: We adhere to the Code of Ethics, stressing confidentiality, honesty, and integrity, for the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals and the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers. Given the sensitive nature of the work we do and the high level of trust our Clients to place in us, clients can be assured of privacy. Information may be disclosed If compelled by law, observation of evidence of crime, or concern that the Client, KV/CGO, or others are at risk of harm or compromised well-being. CGO maintains a password-protected system with client contact information but does not store credit card information.
Photographs, Testimonials, and Future Contact: Clients give permission to use, without remuneration, testimonials and pictures of their projects in marketing materials. Any identification will be first name and location only or an alias, if requested. Clients agree to be added to the CleverGirlOrganizing.com mailing list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Restrictions: CGO reserves the right to withdraw from an organizing project at any time or for any reason, including but not limited to the perception of unsafe working conditions, if clients are in breach of their agreement (bounced checks, non-payment, etc.), or if we cannot render the services requested by Clients through no fault of our own.
Limitation of Liability: Client will review all materials that CGO recommends be disposed of by means of recycling, shredding, donation, resale or any other means agreed to between Client and CGO. We help the guide the Client with the decision-making process, but the final decision is always the Client’s. Client agrees that CGO is not responsible for any loss of damage caused by Client’s failure to carefully review or inspect any disposed items. The Client agrees that the homeowner’s policy is the primary insurance policy for any property damage claim. Client agrees to indemnify, defend, release and hold Clever Girl Organizing, Inc. harmless of, from and against any and all costs, losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses and other obligations (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) asserted or recovered against or incurred by CGO. in connection with the services proposed or provided herein. CGO makes no warranties express or implied in connection with the services provided or proposed herein. Client acknowledges that results are purely subjective and may vary between clients.