Yes! Clever Girl Organizing offers Gift Certificates!
Gift Certificates are available for:
- a 1-hour VIRTUAL session via Zoom, $90 — Most popular!
- a 90-minute in-person consultation/strategic plan, $135
- a 3-hour in-person session with Clever Girl Organizing, $270
All are Issued on a limited basis following a consultation with the gift giver — schedule a call to discuss.
First step: Schedule a call with Kathy lto discuss your interest in giving a gift certificate and a bit about the recipient so that she can make sure that it’s the right gift for your loved one and which is the best options from above. If both are in agreement, you will receive a digital certificate you can print from home and hand to your loved one.
Be sure to read these notes to help guide on whether this might be a great gift for someone you love:
- Be *certain* your gift recipient wants to receive the gift of time with a professional organizer. It may sound crazy, but sometimes, people try to give gifts like time with Clever Girl because they think their loved one needs to change. In my experience, this can feel “judgy” and doesn’t always land well.
- For IN-PERSON The gift recipient lives in the Clever Girl Organizing Service area (Malden MA, Medford MA, Melrose MA, North Reading MA, Reading MA, Saugus MA, Stoneham MA, Wakefield MA, Winchester MA).
- VIRTUAL sessions can be conducted from any location, EVEN the local areas serviced
- Ensure the gift recipient has not been diagnosed with hoarding disorder or you suspect they could be. Clever Girl Organizing does not work with clients in that category but would be happy to share a referral if you’re looking for one.
Refunds available within 30 days of purchase (or following 30 days of the gift-giving event for a specific holiday or birthday) if it has been determined that the recipient was reaaaaaally not happy with this gift. Full price gift certificates are valid for 7 years per Massachusetts law. Clever Girl Organizing, Inc. will honor all gift certificates that have been purchased provided that it is still in operation and the recipient meets service type and location criteria.